While events are happening every month, here are the volunteer events that you can register to attend. If there are no open availabilities at this time, please check back soon or contact us to host your own Hunger Project! Learn more at Hunger Projects.
Compassionate DFW Hunger Project 2023
October 1 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
Thank you to our sponsors:
Register for the 8th Annual U.S. Hunger (Formerly Feeding Children Everywhere) Compassion Games Event to help feed hungry families in our Richardson and Plano community areas. Our goal is to pack 100,000 meals together.
Join us in the fight against hunger at this fun volunteer opportunity!
•Masks are optional during the entire event.
•Full vaccination against COVID-19 is not required, but it is highly recommended.
•This is a family-friendly event. In order to keep everyone as safe as possible, we do recommend that volunteers be age 12 and up.
•Please stay home if you are sick, have recently been sick, or if you are symptomatic of the COVID-19 virus.
There are 4 shift times available:
• Shift 1 (12:00pm-12:45pm) • Shift 2 (1:15pm-2:00pm)
• Shift 3 (2:30pm-3:15pm) • Shift 4 (3:45pm-4:30pm)
Major Sponsorships are available and highly encouraged. We NEED your HELP and here is
how we will recognize your generosity:
• Platinum Level: $2500 – Partner Websites and Facebook recognition; Early Registration for 30 volunteers; Optional Display Table; Big Screen Roller Recognition at Event.
• Gold Level: $1500 – Partner Websites and FB recognition; Early Registration for 15 volunteers; Big Screen Roller Recognition at Event.
• Silver Level: $1000 – Early Registration for 10 volunteers; Big Screen Roller Recognition at Event.
• Bronze: $500 – Early Registration for 5 volunteers; Big Screen Roller Recognition at Event.